Friday, June 21, 2013

(Video) Pitbull Shares How He Learnt About Success Through Tony Robbins

Ryan Seacrest catches up with Miami’s very own music superstar “Pitbull” as he shares the lessons he learned as a child listening to the #1 Life Coach, Tony Robbins.

Pitbull has reached massive success in the billboard charts and has found ways to adapt to an ever changing industry through his smarts about music, entertainment and learning from his failures.



Inspirational Pitbull Quotes
“I’m taking all the negatives in my life, and turning them into a positive.” – Pitbull

“There’s no success without failure and no winning without losing.” - Pitbull

“I’m definitely someone who enjoys life and wakes up with a ball of energy.” - Pitbull

“Every time I reach a new audience, that means I’m doing something right.” – Pitbull

“I already had three strikes against me. One, I have light skin. Two, I’m from Miami, which wasn’t getting looked at at the time. Three, I’m Cuban. But now, I’ve made everything that stacked against me into a virtue.” – Pitbull

“If you continue to work hard, let that be the fuel to your fire.” – Pitbull

“I feel like I’ve been fighting in music and creating new ways and new opportunities to make things work even when people thought it wouldn’t.” – Pitbull

No comments:

Post a Comment